Monday, May 25, 2015

Teen Time

We hope everyone comes to enjoy the service on May 31. We will be talking about transitions of all ages, which will include a naming ceremony. On May 15, the teens got together with Theresa and Terre to help plan the service. One of the teens, Emily, tells us a little bit about what happened in this session:

We enjoyed a dinner from Pot Belly Deli, which was very good, then we decided to attempt to do some Israeli folk dancing. After some rather interesting attempts at dancing we finally started to plan the service. The topic we choose was change. That went well and after we did some juggling with stuffed animals. Then the sleepover started, which we kicked it off watching "Wreck It Ralph" with popcorn. In the morning we played Uno and danced to Meghan Trainer.

Thanks Emily! We look forward to seeing what the teens have cooked up for us.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this. I won't be at church to see you guys this Sunday, I'm sorry. But, I am happy for you all and am sure you'll have a great service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this. I won't be at church to see you guys this Sunday, I'm sorry. But, I am happy for you all and am sure you'll have a great service.

    ReplyDelete